My laptop messed up again yesterday. Took me about two hours to fix and still don't know what I did to make it work. Oh, well.
Maybe it was jealous. I worked on my desktop computer for most of the day, updating the website for my writers group. It's amazing how long it takes to do stuff. My internet connection is fast and the software is easy to work with, but when you have lots to add (contest info and many other items), it takes time. Click Here to find out a part of what I was doing.
Plus I started working on what the writers group's new website will look like. Everyone should always update their website every two years or so. If you have the time or money, then you can change every year. Anyway, the group has had the same website design for about three years now. So time for a new one. I told them I'm going for one less busy and less work. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment