Monday, August 3, 2009

On The Road Again

Each day it takes around thirty minutes from home to work and vice versa. I use to listen to the radio, but the stations in Birmingham are horrible. They have country, classic rock, really old classic rock or hip hop. I'm an alternative rock girl. Yep. You heard it right. I want to hear new unique stuff if I listen to the radio.

So what do I do? Well, most of the time I listen to the traffic (with sunroof open) or silence (sunroof closed). On occasions, I'll listen to my iPod. Then I listen to an eclectic list of music. Alternative to Opera to all the stuff I mentioned you can listen to on the radio in Birmingham. Ironic, isn't it? LOL!

Oh, Happy Birthday to Linda Howard!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a control issue, Carla. Even though you listen to the same kind of music on your iPod, you have control. If a song comes on that you don't particularly want to hear at that point, you can move on. If it happens on the radio, it's a little harder to deal with: listen, change stations, or turn it off.

    It's all about the control. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! You're right! I haven't thought of it that way. There's so little we have control over, but at least I can decide on my music.

    ReplyDelete