Saturday during the workshop, we took a personality test. We checked off a word in each row that best described ourselves. When we finished, the speaker said for everyone to count up their scores and look at the next page. There was a large square divided in four colored squares. In each square was a short description of each personality. She said for us to take our top two scores. The highest score is your dominant personality and next to highest is your secondary personality. Those two personalities will be beside or on top of each other but not diagonally.
Guess what?
Mine was diagonally. Too funny.
Then the instructions said to go over it again and try again, this time choosing answers that I might have second thoughts about. So I did. I received the same result with higher scores in the same personalities.
Let’s just say I have some issues with parents or my spouse. I believe they’re right on both counts.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, Anonymous! Who invited you here? Go away!
ReplyDeleteWhich personalities were you, Carla? I was "Peaceful Phlegmatic" and "Perfect Melancholy." (And where the heck did they get those names!)
One of the good things about owning the blog, I can delete "Anonymous" commercials. LOL!
ReplyDeleteMine was Popular Sanguine and Perfect Melancholy. In other words, psycho-girl.