Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, I'm Definitey Mad

I've lost my ever-loving mind. Of course, that's a given as I'm a writer. And we all know about my kind of people. LOL!

Why am I saying I've gotten a step closer to the looney bin? Because I've agreed to blog with another group. So that's blogging in three different places. Patricia, the lady who asked, no, not beg, she just asked and everyone knows me. I have a hard time saying no. Thus me being married...if you're wondering, my oldest was born two weeks shy of my 6th year wedding anniversary. So it had nothing to do with that...sorry, I've gotten off track. Anyway, I will be blogging at The Damsels In Distress blog on occasion.

I don't usually have a problem finding something to write about. Part of being a big blabber mouth. So I really don't mind and feel honored she asked.

Don't you think the title of the blog is cool? When you look at the blog you'll understand why it's call that. The title got me to thinking how at times my imagination doesn't kick in. Like this blog. I just named it after me, nothing snappy or cute or poignant. Though I have to say I wasn't slacking in the sub title for my blog.

Oh well, that's just crazy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment