Sunday, November 9, 2008

Decisions

At my day job, I have no problem making decisions. I can see my way clear on what is needed whenever a situation or question comes up. During my time on my chapter's board, I rarely had a problem making decisions. But when it comes to my writing, I feel like a badminton birdie, being batted back and forth across the publishing net. Category? Single title? Romantic suspense? Paranormal? Harlequin with no agent? Or agent with more possibilities?

Geez Louise, I hate not having a plan. Not knowing where I'm going. Every time I'm certain something will happen and I make a plan, it gets all screwed up.

I hate this uncertainty. Others may thrive on the dangerous thrill, but I'm of German descent, I need a plan to achieve my goals.

This sucks lemons.

::sigh::

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment