Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day Dreamer

Today was my chapter's Romance Readers' Luncheon. If you've never been to it, you should plan on it next year. Anne Stuart will be the keynote speaker. I never had the pleasure of meeting her but from the way everyone who knows her acts when her name is mentioned, she must be a hoot.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun and Christina Dodd was fantastic and delightfully funny and charming. And she's more beautiful in person than the pictures on her website. The woman's got it all and talented too.

I'm looking forward to the day I'll host my own table as a published author. The first few years, I'll be begging people to sit at my table, probably mostly family and friends, but hopefully when I become a New York Times best selling author, I'll have fans clamoring to sit with me. LOL!

As Christina said, "You have to be a dreamer." And that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment