Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankful Friday

Last Friday, I forgot to do my usual thankful post. Well, this Friday I'm thankful I still have a day job, considering the economy. But the silver lining is, I've been able to do a lot of writing and editing, even a little of reading. Yeah, yeah. I know if my boss reads this he'll have a cow. I do my job and I'm pretty darn good at it too and at least I stay in my cube and don't go wondering off like some of the guys...whatever! :::nodding head with hands on hips:::

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday and the kids are coming home. We're having chicken and dressing with whatever veggies I can whip up. The dressing is bought from a little restaurant in Warrior, AL called The White House. Only my mom makes better. Sure we'll have her dressing in two weeks, but my husband's been craving it and as I said, it's his birthday.

Happy Birthday, old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment