Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pay Back

No. This isn't the Mel Gibson movie I love to watch. Though I don't care for the man's personal business, and it is his personal business, I really enjoy his old movie PAYBACK.

This is about karma. I firmly believe you reap what you sow. If you do evil things, they will come back on you double or more. And of course, if you do good, the same will come back double or even triple.

Now, I know I'm not perfect. Sometimes I let things and people get to me. Thankfully I don't act like a fool and show my rear-end. I hold it in and ask questions. A lot of times you find out people just mess up. I know I do.

But most of the time I'm kind, considerate, and patient. I have to tell you. My patience is about to wear out. I'm ready for some of that good karma I've been throwing at others to sprinkle on me. Sprinkle? Hell, I want it to downpour!