Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last Day For Circle Of Desire (e-format) Blog Tour

Today, I'll be over at Christy Reece's blog!  She's a sweetheart (sweetheart - Sweet Reward - LOL! So appropriate) and half and is one of my good friends. A few weeks ago, she rode with me to Atlanta and we toured the Aquarium and hung out with Sherrilyn Kenyon.  So much fun!

Be sure to come over and comment.  At 8 p.m. Central, I will announce the winners of the $25 Amazon Gift Certificate from Avon and the three $10 B&N Gift Cards.  So that's four chances to win.  I've had a great time.

But I have to say I'm ready to get back to work full time (besides the day job) on the second book and get to the end. My poor characters have been in a bad spot for quite a few days now.

See you over there!  We'll have a SWEET time! (I couldn't resist.)

By the way, this is me visiting with Christy and Jennifer Echols at their book signing.