Sunday, October 9, 2011

And Keep Getting Better Looking!

In the first book, you're introduced to several characters who will hopefully have their own books. I do know for sure Collin's brother will have his as it's the second book coming out in 2012, Circle of Danger.  Ryker looks a lot like Collin but he has burn scars on the right side of his body, and he wears a patch over his blind eye. So you're not mistaken I've picked Hugh Jackman again for Ryker. But the pictures I choose are of him a little older. Then for Marie, Ryker's love interest, I think Hayden Panettiere is the best pick. She's only five one in real life. Marie is small for her age, that's why in the first book everyone believes she's a teenager. She isn't. That's explained in the second book. Just didn't want you to freak out thinking I have a grown man and a teenager having a fling.

Click here to see pictures of Hugh.

Click here for Hayden Panettiere.