Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Day In My Fantasy

Yes. I feel like I'm living in a fantasy world. In this world, I'm published and everything is rosy and just right.  Wait! I'm here in the real world and awake!  But I'm still published and by AVON!   :::insert girly squeal here:::

I receive my newest RT Book Reviews and inside was Avon Impulse newest ad.  See the picture I took below. Hopefully it will be okay that I posted it here.


Plus on Pages 11 and 12, they mentioned me and quoted my editor.  They said stuff like "Avon Impulse...has got an author for  you. Carla Swafford, a name the publisher hopes you will soon be familiar with..."  So exciting and so wonderful.

No. Don't worry. I hope to goodness I'm not getting a big head about all of this. It's just that I never expected any of it. Hard to explain. Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

I plan to keep appreciating all the positive and ignore any negative (what little there is) and enjoy it all. Plus I'll continue to work hard, so maybe all the good things will keep rolling down to me.