Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Day

Yesterday, I had a good day. It started off with me waking up and feeling good. Not sleepy, not aching somewhere and not late. Then I did my daily weighing. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. And I finally hit my goal. That last pound was a bitch to get rid of. Don't get excited. I have a whole lot more to go, but I'm taking it ten pounds at a time. So now to start working on another ten.

Then I got to work and was told by three different customers, one co-worker and a sales engineer (another co-worker) that they enjoyed working with me. WOW! That's nice to hear. And though they're always nice to me, they rarely say anything like that.

I went to my hair appointment and my hair dresser and her assistant both told me how much they love seeing me come in and not just for the business. Her assistant who's a teenager said I was cool. That's high praise.

Wow! I needed all of that. Yes. I feel good. And my hair is so pretty.

Thank you, Lord.