10. Even skinny people have self-esteem issues.
9. If you overindulge, true friends will take you in and make sure you’re safe.
8. Even if your name’s not Al, dancing makes bad situations better.
7. If you want to go somewhere bad enough, get your friends to march alongside you.
6. Talking with leprechauns in treetops doesn’t mean you’re crazy, only friendly.
5. Telling the truth all the time is hard, but you get butterscotch pecan pie when you do.
4. Throwing rocks will not always get you the right attention.
3. Prettying up yourself and sitting on a fence can be productive.
2. Good guys do finish first.
1. Everyone needs family and friends.