Sunday, July 4, 2010

Isn't That The Way It Goes?

I had problems with the internet the last few days and then last night the cable messed up. So I called my provider (same one for both) and made an appointment for a service guy to check it out. He actually showed up this morning. WOW! A Sunday and a holiday. I felt so bad. I should've told the provider he could could wait until Monday.

Well, he shows up and everything is working correctly. That makes it hard for him to find out what had happened. We decided they must've been working on the lines the last few days and probably finished up last night. Thus causing the cable to blank out several times. I apologized to the guy and he was nice about. He even gave me his name and home number in case I have anymore problems. Now that's customer service!