Thursday, July 8, 2010

For Goodness Sakes! Grow Up!

I read online today about a man in Georgia (USA) who held his own mom at gun point. The reason? Because she wouldn’t iron his clothes. He was 29 years old. Personally, I believe at that age, he should be living on his own and definitely doing his own ironing.

I bet his mother was tired of picking up after him and putting up with his lazy butt. Then again she could be the lazy one. But for the man to say it’s women’s work, well, he’s the one who sounds a little backwards to me. Just my opinion. Besides, I don’t know all the facts.

Nowadays with so many women working outside the house, the male has to pitch in and help with the kids and housework. I know when my husband picks up after himself, it’s a big help. He even washes and dries his clothes. Not so much to help me but more so they’re “done right.” He’s a bit of a control freak.