Saturday, September 12, 2009
Went a Visiting
Visited with my youngest daughter today. She's still at university and now renting a house. The place is old and not perfect and it had the typical kid junk sitting around everywhere. While my husband set up a washer and dryer for her, I washed dishes and washed dishes and washed pots and pans. I have to say, she has more dishes than my hubby and I did when we were newlyweds. Maybe that's the only reason she had more to wash than I did back then. LOL! By the way, I made her dry and put up. Only fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had dinner with friends last night and their daughter's in second year at uni - she resorted to buying new underwear rather than washing what she has. They've decided to be grateful she's so resourceful.
ReplyDeleteKids - bless them.
XX
Wow, will you come back to my house? I've already cleaned my kitchen, but you're welcome to help me with laundry. :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanne, so funny.
ReplyDeleteCandi, too funny. :-)
ReplyDeleteRight you are! To make her do her share, I mean!
ReplyDelete