I'm having a hard time staying on one thing. I want to revised THE PREACHER'S SON for the Golden Heart. In fact, I've changed the beginning but there's more to correct/change. You can send 55 pages including the synopsis. That's a lot of pages for a contest.
Then I want to write my next book in the "spy" series. The first one, OUT OF THE SHADOWS, is with an agent now and I hope she really likes it. To have the second book in the series half way done would be great. I have only three pages written and I've named it IN THE SHADOWS. Actually, that's a perfect fit for the story.
And then again, I would like to revise and finish a paranormal I have that's in first person, THE ONES: DEADLY TEMPTATION. I love the world the heroine lives in and I believe it's different enough to strike an agent's or editor's interest.
So much to do. So little time.
you'll do it! I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, gaelikaa.
ReplyDelete