Car commercials make me envious. There's a lovely little car on sale here in India, a new car, called the Nano. It's quite affordable so many people here can now afford their first car. I'd love one myself. The amazing thing about this car is everyone wants one, rich and poor. The poor dream of having their own car for the very first time, and the rich want it as a second or third car.....I haven't seen a Nano commercial yet but they don't need them, the car is such a hit already....
Though costing five times as much, The Nano reminds me of the ForTwo car seen in the states. I always worry for the driver on our interstates. Other cars and trucks are so much bigger, they would be flaten.
But I'm glad others who never could afford a car can now. That's good.
Car commercials make me envious. There's a lovely little car on sale here in India, a new car, called the Nano. It's quite affordable so many people here can now afford their first car. I'd love one myself. The amazing thing about this car is everyone wants one, rich and poor. The poor dream of having their own car for the very first time, and the rich want it as a second or third car.....I haven't seen a Nano commercial yet but they don't need them, the car is such a hit already....
ReplyDeleteThough costing five times as much, The Nano reminds me of the ForTwo car seen in the states. I always worry for the driver on our interstates. Other cars and trucks are so much bigger, they would be flaten.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm glad others who never could afford a car can now. That's good.