Monday, January 30, 2012

How Far Can I Go?

I've been thinking of this for the last year, especially since I've become published. Time is precious (no matter published or not) and I believe I'll give the blog about 40 more posts (that'll make it post 1000) and then I'll call it quits. It doesn't interest many people (Hello, JoAnn! And whoever it is that looks at it from Mountainview, CA!) and I really need to dedicate my time to productive things that generate more interest than this. Even my kids don't read it.  :-)

What do I plan to do with it?  Probably pull it together into a book for myself. I believe Blogger has a program set up so I can do that. Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and leg. If it does, I'll think of an alternate plan.  In the meanwhile, I'll probably leave it up for a few months and make sure this is what I want to do.

We'll see how it goes.

P.S. Mountainview, CA: I would love to know who you are.