Monday, January 2, 2012

Flawed Heroes and Their Pain

Nah, I'm not talking about BDSM. You know, those tortured heroes that try to better themselves and sometimes fail. Well, at least they believe they fail. Love those stories. Anyway, Christy Reece is talking about them over at Fresh Fiction. Check it out.

When it comes to tortured heroes (and heroines), I can't wait until you get to read Ryker and Marie's story. Talk about a rough childhood. They had it in spades, but I must say they turned out to be rather well-rounded adults in the long run. They're perfect for each other.

Be sure to click here and sign up for my newsletter. I plan to start sending out one when I have really great news to tell before I announce it here and Facebook. Plus, I should include snippets of the book for your pleasure only.