Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Makeup

No. I'm not talking about arguing and then making up with someone. I'm not talking about foundation that you put on your face. That is if you're a woman...well, nowadays, I guess it could be anyone.

A few months ago, I purchased a bottle of expensive makeup that would help keep wrinkles away. Yes. I've been thinking about that especially after I had surgery a few years ago and dark circles/bags showed up beneath my eyes. Those are gone (almost) now with the help of some wonderful creams. Anyway, I bought the makeup and used it some months ago and didn't use it again until yesterday.

Oh, my, I remembered why I hadn't continued to use it. The stuff made my eyes sting and burn yesterday. By the time I got home I was sick. I quickly washed it off and put it up. I just can't make myself throw it away. Remember, I said "EXPENSIVE." I'll see if someone else might want to try it. It has a pump on it, so it shouldn't have any of my germs in it. And it probably won't bother other people.

Thankfully, I have another jar of makeup waiting. The stuff I usually use. No one would ever want me to go out and about without makeup on. Too scary.