I'm counting down to the big National conference I'm going to in a little over a week. This time I have a lot planned and I'm being more reasonable about the whole thing. Not expecting to find editors or agents standing around wanting to talk with me. Go figure. LOL!
Normally on trips (big or small) besides making sure all my clothes are washed or cleaned, I wait until the evening before and, more often than not, the morning I leave to pack. Yes. Sounds crazy. But I hate to pack up everything and realize I need something to get ready for bed or something to get ready that morning. Plus once I pack my mind is set on leaving and it makes it hard for me to go to sleep.
I would like to make a list. I love lists. But I need to think about the outfits I would like to wear. Especially the formal I'll wear for Saturday. Besides my wedding, I wore a formal only one other time (and still have it), when I was ten (yes, that long ago), I was in a piano recital and wore it. Sad to say, but I no longer know how to play.
Now, I have three formals. Well, really two long skirts and three blouses. The blouses have beads, sequins or glittery stuff on them. I do love to shine. For the first time ever, I bought an evening bag to use. Target had them on sale after all the proms. The best time to buy one.
Oh, yeah, I can't wait.
You gonna look fabulous, dahling!
ReplyDelete:-)
You're such a sweetheart. Wish you were going too.
ReplyDeleteAgree with JoAnn - you'll look fab.
ReplyDeleteIt's always lovely to get dressed up.
x
As I said to JoAnn, you're a sweetie to say so and wish you were going too.
ReplyDelete