Monday, July 6, 2009

No Need to Nag

LOL! This past weekend I brought my laptop out of the "study" into the living room where my hubby watches TV. I did it mainly so I could continue working on my manuscript while my grandson was visiting. Plus I had gotten a little lonely being upstairs all the time.

Well, it worked to my advantage. I even got to see a few shows I rarely watch as the TV in the study wasn't connected to cable.

Then out of the blue on Saturday he hooked up the TV in the study. I had asked him to do it last year and even mentioned it a couple times (unusual for me to ask more than once - really) and he never would. Obviously he got tired of me controlling the TV (LOL!) in the living room and sitting in "his" chair (my usual one until I got my laptop and moved out of the room).

I can watch almost anything now. Too funny. I'm like a kid who finally got a TV in her room.

3 comments:

  1. That's how you always get them to do things. Move in on "their territory" and mess up their lil routine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.

    I always have the tv on when I'm writing - more for company than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's right, Jennifer.

    It's good to have a little white noise in the background.

    ReplyDelete