
I take my writing seriously. It’s an important part of my life. (Like duh, huh?) But I’m thankful I don’t take everything about writing seriously. I read quite a variety of writing based blogs and some people are so silly. Going on and on about how longer books are better than shorter books. HA! It’s the writing, folks. One of the writers in my group had like a three paragraph story printed in a book with several other short-short stories. Those three paragraphs had more story, heart and humor in it than some 120,000 word novels. Just my humble opinion.
Oh, while I'm thinking about it. Here's a picture I have at the end of my sofa that's like the one on my buddy's blog. Love it! All the pictures and such in my living room are with a medieval theme.
Agree and I am glad it's Friday too! I love your blog header. I really DO! I'd like to be there right now.
ReplyDeleteI'm told it's a swinging bridge in Costa Rica. I'm afraid/love swinging bridges (childhood story I'll tell one day) and I thought it was kind of like writing. The journey can be scary and beautiful at the same time.
ReplyDelete