Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Walking and Listening


Last weekend I finally put together my new treadmill. Love it! I get to walk in airconditioning, without worrying about dogs, mosquitoes, or cars running over me. This poor old body needed excerising so much. We have a gym at work, but with my hours, I would have go in extra early in the morning and shower in their "open" locker room. The guys can do it, but not me. With this body? Hell no!

Anyway, the treadmill has a connection where I can hook in my iPod. Love it! The first two times I used it, I listened to music. Soothing. But today I decided on something different. I listened to Karen Marie Moning's free podcast of her first Fever series, DarkFever. Made me remember why I love this series so much. I can't wait for the third book to come out. Her new website shows there will be two more, plus you can click on the link to her free podcast. I'm in heaven! She's doing such a wonderful job on them.

Thanks, Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment