I was thinking today about my role models when it comes to being a writer. Luckily I have several and most I see on occasion.
A special thank you to Sherrilyn Kenyon, Linda Howard, Kelley St. John, Peggy Webb, Debra Webb, Paula Graves and Lyn Randal.
Aww, thanks for including me in the list. What good company I'm in. I'm not sure how I merited it, but I'm grateful.
ReplyDeleteI'm really proud of you, too. I've seen you grow as a writer, keep plugging at it until you started racking up breakthrough after breakthrough. I can't wait until it's your books we see on the shelves.
Hey, you're the first to point out in easy to understand language where I was going wrong in one of my first books and when I read one of your WIPs I knew you knew what the heck you were talking about. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm honored to be included on your list, lady! Can't wait until I'm buying YOUR book!
ReplyDeleteKelley
From your mouth to God's ears. Thank you, my pitch-guru.
ReplyDelete