I know I'm creating a trend by talking about reruns of Home Improvement, but it's on at that time of day I write my blog. Tonight's episode is about Brad's haircut. Even back in the 90's I did't really care for the boy's haircut and I still don't.
But it made me think about how even in my family we feel differently about men's haircuts. My husband keeps his cut short and neat without a part. When we were teenagers together, he worn his hair long. At one time his hair was longer than mine, and at the time my hair reached my shoulders. When I mentioned in his younger days he use to look like Michael Easton, he offered to dye it (it's salt and pepper now) and grow it out. I said, "Nah!" He's pass that now.
My oldest daughter loves military haircuts on men and my youngest prefers long. Too funny. I say a man needs to look at what looks best on him. Some men look sexy bald headed. But I have to say, I hope to God that Michael Easton never goes bald. Check him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment