Monday, September 29, 2008

Every Woman's True Love - Shoes

The other day I decided to buy me a new pair of shoes. Easier said than done. Due to breaking several bones in my feet over the years and not having them seen to (I thought I had pulled muscles or had a bad bruise), I have spurs in several places. So I don't wear heels.

Have you ever tried to find fashionable and pretty shoes without heels? Not fun at all.

You can find tons of sandals of all types with rhinestones, shiny material, and all kinds of colors, but look for pretty feminine shoes without heels and covers your freezing toes and you'll be looking for days. I've seen some of the most gosh awful shoes. All I want are shoes without heels that makes me feel girly. And NO I don't want a ballerina type or loafers.

Well, I'll let you know if I find any.

No comments:

Post a Comment