Sunday, December 11, 2011

Break Out The Champagne!

WOW! I finished Circle of Danger today. Whew! The last scene and half took it out of me. Not so much the action but all the emotion and trying to not be sappy. I can't tell you how many books I scan over the last few pages. The sappy emotion drives me nuts. I guess that why I aways like to set up the next book during that scene. You still get the I Love Yous in without making your teeth hurt..  :-)

Now to send off to my betas. They have their work cut out for them. Though I was careful and had edited on the way, I know there are probably spots that need work. They'll catch places where I don't tell enough info or drag it out.  Looking forward to what they have to say. Considering this time they will be doing it for a published author. LOL!!!!