Sunday, May 8, 2011

Number 13 Strikes Again!

I’ve got to tell everyone. It’s something I mentioned to Christy Wednesday and I know she thinks I’m nuts. Well, I am but that’s beside the point…the number 13 played a large part in this. Yes. That unlucky number most dread to see. It just so happens my grandmother always told me that 13 was her lucky number. She had 13 kids (how can that be lucky?), was married on the 13th and her first house number was 13 and she mentioned others I had forgotten over the years. Anyway, after having that conversation with her, I’ve never really had a fear of that number.

Back in March, I wrote a post about the number 13 and how it kept popping up. I worried it would be bad juju. I should’ve known better.

Then on April 13, I sent in my full to Avon Impulse. Yes, folks, that was a Friday.  [Ooops! That was actually a Wednesday.  Just as The Email was received on a Wednesday.]
Coincidence? I don’t think so. I believe my grandmother was giving me a heads up. That’s not the first time something strange like this happened.

I would love to hear if you had similar things happen to you.

Here are the links to the blogs about this.
http://carlaswafford.blogspot.com/2011/03/bad-juju.html
http://carlaswafford.blogspot.com/2009/05/your-lucky-number.html

Oh, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!