Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday The 13th

You know the other day on this blog I was talking about the number 13.  A few more have crept up.

In numerology, you add numbers up to find their meanings. Well, I was looking at the original email I had gotten from the editor. It had been sent to me on 5/04/2011 at 1:57 p.m. So add 5, 4, 2, 0, 1 and 1. What do you get? 13!  Then add 1, 5 and 7.  Another 13!  (And if you change the time to military, it reads 13:57!)

Yeah, yeah. I know. That's kind of stretching it. But isn't that freaky!

Then Wednesday I receive the agent's contract. I signed it and decided to go ahead and date it the 13th. It just seem appropriate to sign the contract on another Friday 13th. Maybe now I'll have a lot of good luck.

No. I'm not nuts. Just playing it safe by my way of thinking. 

Thanks, Grandmother!