Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Ends

Summer is almost over and I guess I need to get back into the swing of things. A few months ago, I had given myself permission not to blog every day. That was nice at first but believe it or not I miss it. The deadline and the press to think of something to post, even if it was a YouTube or pictures of sexy men.

So starting Monday I'll start posting every day until next summer. That should work. I need to get into writing something.

And I'm so ready to start working on a new book, but I have to finish re-editing my book that was requested by Harlequin. It wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't taken out the first three chapters. It's amazing how much information is given in the beginning of a book to set up the characters. Otherwise, people say to themselves, "What the heck is she talking about?" if you don't fill in those gaps.

I really need to get that book off to them soon. Like I said, then I can possibly start on something new. Though I've been working on and off on another paranormal and need about twenty thousand more words. It's a lot different from my other paranormals and it has been hard to write. Then again I wonder if the reason it has been hard to write is I have a feeling it will be another book that is never published. Yeah, yeah. I'm feeling sorry for myself and really need to quit that.

Look forward and move forward and let the sorrows and regrets fall to the wayside.