Sunday, April 22, 2012

Change Is Good

Lately, I've felt in a rut. You know, going in the same spot as everyone else and not getting anywhere. So I decided to start by changing up my blog. Few people read it (Love you, JoAnn!) and I haven't been happy with it for a while. As I had mentioned not long ago, I planned to stop (at post 1000 - 4 more to go). Well, I was thinking about moving all my thoughts and so over to Facebook. Well...I've decided not to do that. I'll continue to make comments there, but most likely I'll send them to my blog. But I may move my blog to Wordpress. Just thinking outloud(?) here.  I'll be sure to post here whatever decision I make and when I make it.

Anyway, what do you think of the set up? I'm not sure if it will stay looking like this as I've lost all my info on the sides, but then again that info is on my website too. We'll see. Change is good.