Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Good Day

After freaking everyone out yesterday with my strange post, today I'm glad to report of not remembering any of my dreams from last night. I know I dream every night but thankfully I forget most of them.

Today, both of my daughters came home and we celebrated the youngest's birthday. Her birthday was actually January 1. No. She wasn't the first baby born that year as she came in this world at 2:24 pm. My oldest who was born August 6 at 1:12 am. Funny how the youngest was born double the time as the eldest, isn't it?

Anyway, we reminded her of how when she was small we would tell her all the fireworks the night before her birthday were for her. LOL! She told me once she was rather disappointed to find out they weren't. We also use to sing her Happy Birthday in the same tune and words of the beginning of We Wish You A Merry Christmas. It would go something like...

We wish you a happy birthday,
We wish you a happy birthday,
We wish you a happy birthday
and a happy new year!

I thought it fit perfectly. LOL! Love my girls.