LOL! I crack myself up with my corny sense of humor. But the title of this blog is really about the five senses (sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing). Whenever you're writing a book, the author has to remember all five (six or more if it is a paranormal) and make sure most if not all are shown in each scene.
For myself, I constantly forget smell. My sinuses have always dealt me fits and my sense of smell has been completely gone for a long, long time. Well, last year I had sinus surgery and it has helped so much though being able to smell isn't quite there yet. Occasionally, I get a sniff of coffee or anything strong. It's wonderful. But due to my lack of that sensory, I forget to add it.
Hmmm interesting point...I usually forget hearing. I can hear...though I'm told not very well because people always have to repeat stuff to me...but that's cuz my mind wanders and sometimes I'm staring at you but not really listening. HAHA.
ReplyDeleteI like your sense of humor, btw. :)
Thanks, Jennifer. Sometimes my humor can be so off, it scares people. When I was younger, I would get in trouble at funerals for my comments or giggling. As I said, it scares some people. LOL!
ReplyDelete