I've been asking my hubby to go with me to the Pro Bass Shop near our home. Yeah, strange isn't it? But I had heard even if you're not interested in outdoor sports (hunting, fishing, etc.), the place was amazing to see. My husband's outdoor interests are taking care of our yard (it's beautiful) and NASCAR.
So I was surprised when he asked if I wanted to go today. Of course, I jumped on it. And it was amazing and HUGE. Click here and you can get an idea of the joint.
We didn't buy anything, but it was still cool. Maybe one day when we're rich, we can buy a boat to use on our private lake (whenever we're rich enough to buy a lake).
Wow, that's quite a shop.
ReplyDeleteAm hoping for a large lotto win soon - so we'll have to meet in the boat section.
:-)
I would like that. :-D
ReplyDelete