Friday, May 8, 2009

Thankful Friday

I'm struggling here folks. I've been slammed dunk by low contest scores and rejections. My resolution to keep my thoughts positive have been truly tested the last seven days. But since I'm determined to finish my current story, I'll quit complaining and get back to work.

What new something can I say I'm thankful for? Hmm. Tick, tock, tick, tock... for automatic drive in cars. I never really got the hang of shifting gears. I know it's a lame thankful, but I want it to be unique. Because I'm always thankful for my family and friends. :-D

4 comments:

  1. Don't let the r's get you down. You're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much money do I owe you now, Suzanne? LOL! Thanks.

    And back at you. I know the time is ripe for us to get a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The darkest hour is just before dawn.

    Somebody smart said that. And I think they turned it into a song, too.

    My other favorite mantra: Never, ever give up.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, JoAnn. We'll do it together.

    ReplyDelete