On the way home this afternoon, I saw several crazy things and thought I would share a few.
The first was the guy in the truck ahead of me who was taking his tee shirt off. No. It wasn't because he was sexy. Take my word for it. The problem was the traffic was moving and he was driving. LOL!
Next, I stopped to gas up the car and noticed a huge shiny SUV parked to the side. At first, I thought, "How sad. It had a big dent in the side." Then when I drove passed it, I realized it was a big sticker. It was to look like it had a tear and as if it was made out of cloth. What's up with that? Strange.
Last, a sporty little car in front of me had a vanity tag and it read, "Braces." I thought. did they celebrate getting their braces off? Or they had a choice between braces and the fancy car? Then it dawned on me. It belonged to an orthodontist. LOL!
Sometimes I see cars with adverts on. Some are interesting, but I always forget the web addresses before I can get home to see what they're all about.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne, I know what you mean. To even remember the crazies I saw before writing this post, I had to memorized what I saw by repeating "tee shirt, braces, dent in the side." I kept repeating the words all the way home and then went straight to my computer to post. Otherwise, I would only remember that I had something good to post but then draw a blank of what it was. LOL!
ReplyDelete