
I just finished this book and enjoyed it so much. I love bodyguard books. Though I didn't care for how they left a couple strings dangling (tied in with a multi-author storyline), the characters and the rest of the plot was wonderful. The hero was macho and sexy in that quiet and hunky sort of way. (LOVED the part where he's waiting for her and is caught reading a romance - hey there wasn't nothing else for him to read. LOL!) The heroine was delightful and passionate. In other words, real.
Normally I don't review books here, but I was so happy with the book, I couldn't help it.
I haven't read a Desire in ages. This one sounds good. Check out the Elf video I put on the blog. You can make those with your family or friends. My son and his girlfriend made one for me. So funny! Especially the country one. I used the Disco
ReplyDelete