I have. And no it wasn't about one of my books.
But I just figure 1) the person doesn't have an imagination, 2) the book/film isn't their thing, or 3) I wanted to like the book/film so much (usually because the actor/hero is HOT), I overlooked inconsistencies or/and black holes of the suck-in-worlds design.
What made me think about the above recently? I watched the second episode of LEVERAGE last night on Hulu. Maybe it was me or they had several things happen that didn't connect very well. I also kept thinking, didn't anyone notice them walking out together? How did they get off the container with guards all around? And a few other questions. Now, none of the questions or missing plot links stopped me from enjoying the show, but I had to keep reminding myself, this isn't my story and I over explain too often anyway.
I do enjoy the show. Reminds me of the old Mission Impossible TV series.
No comments:
Post a Comment