Monday, December 29, 2008

The Friendly Skies

I love to fly. Wish I didn't have to do it in a plane, but heck, that's still not bad. LOL!

There's a scene in one of my books that I used my one time experience of traveling in first class. It was in 1999, so things could've changed but I bet not by much. I have to say it was wonderful. The seats were wider. The utensils were stainless steel, not plastic. And the food was delicious. Considering I've flown on the same airline, going to the same destination several times since then, I know they no longer serve even the measley little meal they had before to business class. They still close the curtain between business class and first. How much you want to bet first class still gets food with real plates and stainless steel?

No comments:

Post a Comment