Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Men Being Men

Thank you, God, for men being men. Life would be strange and boring if something happened to all of them. I like they don't think like women and don't understand us. Now, I'm not saying I understand everything about them, but even men admit they are simple creatures and that's so true.

Of course, not all men rate sex as number one in what they need to be happy, but let's say it would be second place. While women usually rate security and love as the top two.

And speaking of men, I came across an interesting article about how men talk with women. So far, I don't remember a man talking to me like this (in regards to my writing/being published), but give it time. I'm sure it'll happen. Problem is, I'll probably laugh in his face and not wait until later. That's just me.