Sunday, November 11, 2012

Last Weekend

Last weekend was my chapter's annual Romance Readers Luncheon and it was so much fun! Friday night, we gathered at a local Greek restaurant (food was so good) and had dinner with Sherrilyn Kenyon and 30 other authors and friends. Amazing.

Then Saturday afternoon, Sherrilyn, as always, gave a wonderful and inspiring speech. Dianna Love's was so encouraging as she gave examples of bad reviews for classic books. Who knew?

I've posted most of the following pictures on Facebook but I know not everyone has signed up for that. Though truthfully, even fewer people read my bog. But that's okay.

Two "baskets" for give aways and one door prize

My table and the goodies for those who sit with me

My sweet sister-in-laws

The winner of my author "basket" door prize
Oldest daughter bottom left.

The fabulous Jennifer Echols and me

My youngest on the right.
Be sure to come and attend next year's with Jeaniene Frost and Christy Reece!