Saturday, August 18, 2012

That Time Again

Well, it's that time again. I have edits to work on and this time they're a doozy. If you don't remember, my old laptop went crazy on me, and I fought with it for a month and lost. So I missed out on four weeks of my own editing (with my beta readers' help).

To keep myself from going over my deadline, I sent it in rough. I mean horribly rough. Sure, I edit along the way, but often as I get further in the book, I have to go back and correct or update different things, especially when the bad guy changes from who I thought it would be in the beginning of the book.

Anyway, I guess I have to disappear for a while. Believe it or not, I miss being able to post nearly every day. But between the day job and this job, it leaves little time...let's say I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack and I need to work harder.

See you soon.