Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All Boxed Up

I hate being placed in a box. The box I’m talking about is the one people decide where other people belong in when they say, “So and so doesn’t like country music.” Who’s to say that this week I hate country music, but a new singer comes along who just happens to sing country and I love his/her music. Or I’ve always disliked tea as a kid but can’t get enough of the cold, sweet stuff as an adult. Or I use to love big crowds and now I feel uncomfortable in them.

You get what I’m trying to say. As humans we change from day to day. Our likes and dislikes can change for various reasons. Family and friends, people who claim to love you can at times be the worse. Of course, if you change your mind on how you feel about something they believe there has to be a reason, usually something drastic. No. Humans are as fluid as time. Constantly changing and constantly evolving. Don't expect a reason, just go with the flow.