Monday, March 2, 2009

How Much Is Too Much?


I've been enjoying Victoria Dahl's TALK ME DOWN so much. It's funny, sexy, hot, and even more important the characters have heart. There is one scene in the book where the heroine wakes up after having wonderful sex to artfully done pictures of her body parts (no none of the private ones). Vicki did a great job writing that scene. I almost cried from the beauty and sweetness of it.

I have laughed so much and I've enjoyed the way they can't quit thinking about each other in every way. It makes me remember how my husband and I were when we were dating. Heavens, we're still that way and we've been married thirty-five years. So if anyone has a problem with the way the two characters are horny for each other, they need to get some-some because obvious they haven't in a very, very long time.

Buy the book and you'll see what I mean. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment