Did you know when you Google or search a word or saying and then click on a website, people can see what interested you enough to come to their website or blog? Along with city, state/country, time and server.The little counter you find at the bottom of some websites and blogs (like mine) not only tell you how many people have visited, but also how they got there. For example on my writing group's blog, after I blogged about an author doing an on-line paranormal workshop about gargoyles, the site had a massive amount of hits with people searching the word "gargoyles."
I have no idea what the big interest is, but I thought it interesting and a little freaky.
So this is sort of a test. Now that I've included that word in my post and the labels, let's see how many extra hits I get. LOL! I'm wicked and I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment