I find people-watching to be the most interesting part of going to a conference. And on top of that, I enjoy meeting new people and saying hello to those I already know. The last two things are part of what is called networking. I'm so happy something I already enjoy doing is important in the writing business.
So hello again to Teresa Medeiros (thanks for remembering me & we'll treat your buddy, Christina Dodd, well), Margie Lawson (the interstate near Tall-a-dega was clear after all), Tanya Michaels (thank you again for wishing me luck - it worked), Wanda Ottewell (the partial will be sent soon), Jennifer Schober (the email will be coming soon), Anna DeStephano (thank you for your kindness on the stage), Nicki Salcedo (thank you for wishing me luck with my appointment), Emily Sewell (I hope you're getting well-deserved rest), Cathy Mann (you're sweet as ever), Trish Milburn (I'm looking forward to seeing you again November 1 at Southern Magic's Luncheon), Gannon Carr (just let us know if you want to come to the luncheon), Anna Adams (you have one of the nicest smiles), Carmen Green (good to see you again), Pat Trainum (Congratulations on your win!), Patricia Robertson, Jennifer St Giles, Missy Tippens, Debby Giusti, Jacquie D'Alessandro, Susan Goggins, Suzanne Adair, Juli Heaton, Regan Loyd, Heather McCollum, Dianna Shuford, Mary Marvella, Nancy Litzau, and several other wonderful writers.
Carla, I'm so glad you joined us at M&M and had a good time and good luck!
ReplyDeleteHey, Carla! It was good to see you again too. Looking forward to the luncheon.
ReplyDeleteHey, Carla! It was great to see you. I had a wonderful time, too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on your 3rd place win!!
Missy
Thanks, Mary, Trish, and Missy!
ReplyDelete