Monday, May 7, 2012

Hurry up! Whoa!

Have you ever felt that way? You rush, rush, rush and then something happens that cause you to go WHOA! It could be good or bad, only by the way you look at it. That happened yesterday. I'm behind on my daily word count.  So I was rushing along -- well, it took me four hours of messing around and staring at the screen before my brain kicked in, but anyway -- when I received a tweet that I wanted to answer. Then I decided to tweet one more time about Circle of Desire being only $1.99. Yes. It's easy for me to get off track. Since I wanted to set up a link to the Amazon page showing both of my books (includes Circle of Danger coming out June 5), I searched my name and then BAM! 

Whoa, Nelly!

I had three books showing and not just two. They already show Circle of Deception (yes, they're keeping the title) as releasing November 27!

Now for me to get back to writing and moving that story at a faster pace.