Sunday, August 7, 2011

Say What?

Today, I noticed my website email address wasn't set up in my MicroSoft Outlook. That's twice it disappeared off there. What the heck is going on?  If you sent me an email through my website, I'm sorry I haven't answer.  Last time it happened, I had an agent ask for material because she liked my website.  Yes. It does happen. 

If you're wondering, no, she didn't offer representation. That's okay as I wasn't really interested in having her as an agent though I wouldn't have turned down the opportunity at the time. But she was only eighteen. Yep. That's right. I prefer an experienced one with contacts. I do wish her well. I'm sure she'll be great one day with the ambition she's already shown.

[added: OH MY GOODNESS! I had 131 emails. I had forgotten that one of the loops I'm on, I had set up that account to receive the emails.]